Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

US government take control of childrens nutrition? Yes

I agree with what you are saying in this article. I myself have a problem with eating junk food and drinking sodas. I can count on one hand how much water i drink in a week. If my mother would have instilled eating healthy to me a long time ago I wouldn't have a tough time trying to start now. Ive had this recent pain that is connected to drinking a lot of caffeine and now that I'm forced to stop it hard for me to do. So the government should take control and help people move in the right direction to get their kids healthy. If it was forced more people would do it. You wonder why we have so many obese kids in the world and its because the parents don't take the time to make sure their child has nutrition in their dinner. School districts now are having healthier chooses in the school lunches. That is a start to our kids having  healthier lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment